The name is Elaine or Ien or Pssst or Hoy ...or whatever suits you
...from the city of Davao
...26 with fine lines and wrinkles already
...short-haired, two-eyed na! (thanks to constact lenses), right-handed, flat-footed
...wants to be a Buddhist and a United Nations interpreter someday
...confused about life in general
Song for the Moment
You Are The One
Death By Architecture
Kath's Long Journey
The Lazy Blogger
Busy Mind w/ Net Access
Des is for Lourdes
Where Everyday is Sunday
The Sassy Lawyer
Lex's Hidden Curls
Some Kinda Blog
The Japan Times
Seek & Find
Thursday, July 21
eto, obserbasyon ko lang naman...
- mga commercial jingles custom-made by famous rock/pop bands (e.g. bamboo for nescafe, barbie for close-up, parokya for rexona)
- mga old hit songs na ginagawang commercial jingles (e.g. tindahan ni aling nena for sun cellular, ulan for nescafe)
- charlene-aga tandem (for solmux, even feminine wash!)
- and of course, kris aquino (it's always about her)
sa koreanovela plots...
- poor girl, rich guy. never the other way around. bakit kaya?
- accident scene, usually involving a vehicle.
- dying, usually kasunod ng accident scene hehehe
- karga-karga sa likod moment. according to jessica soho, it's equivalent to our "love scene". nyak! ang baduy!
- love rectangle. it's always 2 guys and 2 girls with complicated love stories. para in the end, everybody happy!
- actress-basketball player loveteam (e.g. kris-james, kyla-rich, rufa-rudy, ethel-alex)
- gay actors and their invisible or make-believe love interests (piolo, yul, paolo bediones (?))
- "nabuntis ako ni kwan" issues (jay-r, cogie, ogie diaz)
- son or daughter of a celebrity trying to enter showbiz (FPJ's, bembol's, dolly ann's)
- jumping ships
- resigning. so i guess si GMA ay wala sa uso. hehehe
- going abroad (e.g. mike, mikey, garci, FVR)
- tapes & CDs pirated from somewhere
(to be continued)
|Layout by Blogskins