The name is Elaine or Ien or Pssst or Hoy ...or whatever suits you
...from the city of Davao
...26 with fine lines and wrinkles already
...short-haired, two-eyed na! (thanks to constact lenses), right-handed, flat-footed
...wants to be a Buddhist and a United Nations interpreter someday
...confused about life in general
Song for the Moment
You Are The One
Death By Architecture
Kath's Long Journey
The Lazy Blogger
Busy Mind w/ Net Access
Des is for Lourdes
Where Everyday is Sunday
The Sassy Lawyer
Lex's Hidden Curls
Some Kinda Blog
The Japan Times
Seek & Find
Tuesday, April 19
At the Tip of my Fingers
These are the things that happened last week which i want to share but can't seem to find one cohesive title for all of them:
- i told you so, Richard Goma! if he had been reading my blog, he would have paid his tax obligations. i mean, mahiya naman sya sa balat nya for earning over 50 million pesos and not paying his taxes. ako nga, i'm earning less than 1% of that amount, pero nagbabayad ng wastong buwis. and let me just remind him that he's also an Iskolar ng Bayan back in his college days.
- i watched three good [not really outstanding, but good] movies. Sahara, which i was only intrigued to watch because the news said it's the top-grosser for this month in Hollywood; Confidential, a smart-ass movie... makes me want to be a con myself; and the over-rated Hostage, which i only watched because i thought the house was "intelligent." i am planning to watch Be Cool... oo, adik na kung adik!
- i went out with my two high school friends... a very rare ocassion for me. we checked the newly-opened thai resto at SM, Krua Thai. hmmm, poor service, good price.
- i bought a new pair of rubber shoes. my first Adidas! hehehe... ang saya, may nabili ako sa SM Summer Sale! i also bought this craft paper office box.... the kind that you see on TV or movies when someone is getting fired from work, yung bitbit nung nasisante...hehehe unfortunately, that one was not on sale.
- i started cleaning up my things at home. i discovered i am a bag collector: 3 backpacks, 2 slings, 2 handbags, 1 beltbag, 2 gym bags, and 2 free Cebu Pacific pasalubong bags. hehehe aliw!
- i have a brilliant beyond brilliant research proposal in mind... tell you all about it when the idea reaches my fingertips. hehehe
|Layout by Blogskins