The name is Elaine or Ien or Pssst or Hoy ...or whatever suits you
...from the city of Davao
...26 with fine lines and wrinkles already
...short-haired, two-eyed na! (thanks to constact lenses), right-handed, flat-footed
...wants to be a Buddhist and a United Nations interpreter someday
...confused about life in general
Song for the Moment
You Are The One
Death By Architecture
Kath's Long Journey
The Lazy Blogger
Busy Mind w/ Net Access
Des is for Lourdes
Where Everyday is Sunday
The Sassy Lawyer
Lex's Hidden Curls
Some Kinda Blog
The Japan Times
Seek & Find
Thursday, December 30
AAAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!! my mind's gonna blow-off any minute now! so many things to do, so little time. i just got back from a helluva vacation. to describe it as awesome is an understatement. that was already 4 days ago, but i still can't seem to fix [or rather arrange] the life i left here. i still have gifts to send, testpapers to check, new year groceries to buy, blog to update! hehehe
and O.A. ko talaga. the truth is nakakatamad talaga ang bakasyon. good thing everyone's feeling the same. when i visited the blogs of my friends, a lot of them posted only an entry or two. my e-mail and friendster weren't flooded with christmas and new year ek-ek. in fact, i only received 2 e-cards this year! who says ako lang ang tamad mag-online?!
just for the purpose of updating a super neglected blog....
- i got a towel from our chapter's exchange gift. and that's the only xmas gift i got so far.
- my sis and i went to hong kong and macau (i thought they spelled it as "macao", hindi pala). details of the trip will be posted... er, pwede bang next year na lang? hehe!
- we have a fridge-full of chinese goodies. amoy instik na ako! no offense to my chinese friends. hehehe!
- i watched Enteng Kabisote yesterday with my sister. i want to watch Panaghoy sa Suba today.
- only one of my new year's resolutions was realized.
- i consider 2004 as a good year. lost my love life in the later half of the year. parted with a sister down the homestretch. became a victim of burglary 3 times. BUT... never went hungry. never suffered a single natural calamity. never had financial problems. reunited with old friends.... and still counting blessings. thanks to the One up there...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
|Layout by Blogskins