The name is Elaine or Ien or Pssst or Hoy ...or whatever suits you
...from the city of Davao
...26 with fine lines and wrinkles already
...short-haired, two-eyed na! (thanks to constact lenses), right-handed, flat-footed
...wants to be a Buddhist and a United Nations interpreter someday
...confused about life in general
Song for the Moment
You Are The One
Death By Architecture
Kath's Long Journey
The Lazy Blogger
Busy Mind w/ Net Access
Des is for Lourdes
Where Everyday is Sunday
The Sassy Lawyer
Lex's Hidden Curls
Some Kinda Blog
The Japan Times
Seek & Find
Monday, October 11
Just one more week then first sem, AY 2004-2005 is over. Wipeee!!! I just have to finish doing the grades and clear my "baggages", then I'll be off doing things that I've been putting off for months.
Things I've been putting off:
1. blogging. I bet you guys miss me big time! hehehe...
2. my research paper for ACARE 4. i'll be presenting that on november in UST and i have to submit my presentation ek-ek by oct. 25!!! help!!!
3. my pro bono project -- the san isidro labrador church in catalunan pequeño. i haven't done any schematic drawings yet. baka palitan na ako as architect. oohh nooh!!!
4. my accomplishment report for Sir Robby. i haven't gotten any pay for that because i'm not submitting any report. pero ok lang, at least, when i get my paycheck, lumpsum! ka-ching, ka-ching!!!!
5. fixing my CPU!!! upgrade, upgrade!!!!
6. the UAP-Davao newsletter... collect write-ups, write articles, layout, print... it's a one-woman newsletter!!! beat that!
7. read new books... buy them if i have to!
anyway, i failed less students this sem. hehehe... that's a good thing for them and for my conscience. i hope i'll still be able to teach next sem. i hope shifting careers will not cross my mind during the sem break. i'm happy where i am right now, but it is just sooooooo stressful... maybe because i'm teaching thesis, which by the way is quite rewarding in the end. here are some of my favorite topics in ADDU Thesis 2005 (in no particular order):
1. Space Allocation and Distribution Using Voronoi Diagram
2. Crime-Preventive Environment
3. Alternative Vernacular Acoustic Material -this has the highest grade so far!
4. Planetarium and Observatory: A Filipino Interpretation of the Cosmos - amazing interpretation, as in!!! i'll post something about it in the coming days, pramis!
5. Plastic Modular House - nice topic, pero medyo mahina kase yung student kaya pangit yung research part ng thesis
and many more. basta! i'll write their topics in gist next time. astig talaga mga students ko! hehehe...
*hibernate some more*
|Layout by Blogskins